This course is intended for people who are working with youth of all ages.
At the end of this e-learning module, participants will be able to:
- Describe 3 characteristics of early, middle and late adolescence;
- Explain how brain development affects how adolescents process information and how this might influence facilitation skills;
- Articulate how adolescent developmental stages should influence decisions about programming for youth at different stages of development;
- Apply the understanding of adolescent developmental stages to make decisions about programming for youth; and
- Describe 5 characteristics that are associated with healthy adolescent development.